STATEMENT OF FAITH
Gumanayesu Ministries is built on the following tenets of Christian faith. These beliefs explain our allegiance to our savior, Jesus Christ, our dedication to the work of the Kingdom of God and our stand for God’s Word.
- We believe in the Bible to be the only infallible authoritative Word of God inspired by the Holy Spirit;
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost;
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His Bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible and imminent return to this earth to receive to Himself, His blood-bought Church, that it may be with Him forever;
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sins is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ;
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human spirit and soul and body in answer to believing prayer;
- We believe in the empowering of the believer by baptism with the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, for the believer who asks for it, with the initial sign of speaking in tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation;
- We believe in the present day ministry of the Holy Spirit; in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit within each believer from the moment of spiritual rebirth; in the nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit as available to all Spirit-filled believers;
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.
- We believe that the re-creation by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation;
- We believe in intensive world Evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the great commission with signs following (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16).